Sunday 22 December 2013

Intro



Hi Everyone ! 

How are you ? I hope you all are in good condition and great company <3
I am new to this blog thing. I don't know if I am going to like it, but why don't try ?!
I don't have anything to loose. So, let's try and see !

Today, I decided to create a blog ! I already have an Instagram account named : FashionElegancy just as the name of the blog. I made this blog, so I can inspire people, show them my ideas and everything about fashion !

I am not a professional, I am not a writer, I am not studying fashion, I am not a stylist. I am just a simple business student that want to make her dreams come up to this world ! I hope that by writing thing about fashion, I will make a little step to help my dream of being a fashion designer grow up. 

I think that everyone who have a dream can, little by little, without anything, make their dreams come a reality. We all thing that we need a lot of money, a lot of education, a lot of support to make our dreams. I don't thing that those thing are necessary to every person willing to pursue their dream. I think that my story with fashion will inspire lots of person ! I don't know anything about my future. I just have a dream. A dream that I will pursue till the end. I hope that everyone who have a dream will try as hard as possible to make their dreams come a reality <3



Welcome to my world !
My lovely world, the world of fashion <3

NOTE: I AM SORRY IF I MAKE ANY ENGLISH MISTAKE ! ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ! SO, I APOLOGIZE IF I MADE ANY MISTAKE IN MY POST .



No comments:

Post a Comment