Sunday 26 January 2014

To those who want to pursue a career into the fashion industry ...

Hi everybody !

Today I am writing this post to those who love fashion and to those who would like to see how it looks like making clothes. So for those who are new like me to this fashion world and to those who would like to learn more thing about sewing, making clothes, making a collection, drawing and all that stuff please just continue reading because I would like to present to you a series of videos that I recently found and that would teach you lots of interesting stuff <3

As you may know or not, I am a HUGE fan of something called "fashion". I like to draw clothes even if I am not perfect at drawing human bodies -.- To me, fashion is something that allow me to do whatever I like and use my originality as I like. You don't need to have some specifics characteristics to be accepted in this industry and that's what I like <3

I found this "TV show" ,I don't know what is the correct name to this, but I found it and that is the most important. I didn't hear about something like this before and nobody ever told me to watch it, but today I am going to present you this TV show , so it could help you if you never heard about it :)

So here is the famous "TV show" that I am talking about ... Project Runway !



Project Runway is definitely one of my favorite "TV show". It give the opportunities to hundreds of people to participate in this competition and make their place in this show ! I highly recommend you watching all the videos of this how ! You can see how it is hard to make a dress in one or two days !

I hope you like it :)








No comments:

Post a Comment